- For indoor tables please only book for people from a maximum of two households.
- By completing this booking you accept that we may share your information with NHS track and trace.
- Multiple books from the same person on the same day will be cancelled.
- You will be required to vacate your table 5 minutes before your time slot ends.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Almasty Brewing Co. Tap Room & Beer Garden
Customer information regarding COVID-19 Guidance
Welcome to our tap room and beer garden and thanks for choosing to visit us. We hope you enjoy your visit.
We have planned carefully for launching our space to make sure it is a safe and secure environment for all our customers. In order this remains the case, we need trust and support from you.
We have complied with government guidance regarding COVID-19 for businesses such as ours and have completed a full, written risk assessment and provided staff training. The risk assessment covers all aspects of our operation of as a brewery and tap room and working practices have been adapted to adhere to social distancing and enhanced hygiene guidelines.
When we will open (Opening hours may evolve over time)….
Friday Noon until 9pm (last orders 8.30pm)
Saturday Noon until 9pm (last orders 8.30pm)
Please do not visit our tap room and beer garden if you, or any of your party are displaying any of the COVOD-19 symptoms, even mild symptoms.
Please also don’t visit us if you are not comfortable with us sharing your details with NHS Track & Trace.
We have enhanced cleaning procedures in place before, during and after our service hours and indeed for all aspects of our business.
On site service….
- We are only operating table service, indoors and outside for the foreseeable future
- All tables will be a minimum of 2m apart
- A maximum of 6 people per table (from no more than two households for indoor tables)
- All tables, seating and menus (also displayed on-site and on our website) will be sanitised before we open, at each change-over and at closing time.
- Disposable glasses will be in use at all times.
- All staff will wear a mask and gloves.
- All payments will be contactless – no cash.
- We will retain the name and contact details of The Lead Person on each table to support NHS Track & Trace.
There are two ways to secure a table:
- Make a reservation at https://almasty-brewing.myshopify.com/collections/book-a-table
You will be able to book a two hour slot. A non-returnable deposit is required (we will deduct it from your first bill). You must only book one table (multiple bookings will be deleted). In the event that you are delayed, we will hold you table for ten minutes. If by this time you have not arrived, it may be allocated to other customers.
- Turn up at Unit A2A (NE6 4NQ) and we will allocate a table if we have spare capacity for the remainder of the current two hour slot.
- Please wait at the entrance of the beer garden at Unit A2A at your allotted time and use the sanitising station (if you arrive early, please find a safe place in the car park opposite to wait until your allocated time).
- A member of staff will greet you and direct you to your table.
- A member of our team will approach your table and take your drinks order at distance (Smoke & Sear food orders separate – see below).
- Once your order is ready it will be brought to you on a tray. The tray will contain your drinks and a card machine.
- The member of staff serving you will step back to explain your order, answer any questions and allow you time to make payment.
- The card reader will be retrieved, and the tray left in place for your empty glasses and any litter.
- We will remove the tray - Please do not return empties to the bar yourself.
You will be asked to vacate your table a minimum of five minutes prior to your booking coming to an end. Please leave the site swiftly and quietly. In the event that your table isn’t booked for the next time slot and there are no drop-in groups waiting, you are welcome to stay beyond your booking.
Smoke & Sear (formerly known as Shanty Town) will be on site serving the best street food in the region. During your stay, we’d be delighted if you ordered food from them to accompany your drinks and really make the most of your visit. Orders can be made via https://menus.preoday.com/Smoke-and-sear . Please use this app to place your order and pay for your food. Smoke & Sear will deliver your food to your table. Please do not approach their outdoor kitchen if you order this way. Alternatively, you can order at their outdoor kitchen. Only one person at a time is permitted to approach the kitchen. Please place all litter from your order on the tray on your table and we will remove it.
We will have two outdoor toilets available, including one accessible toilet. They are located to the right and behind the bar. We will be operating a one in and one out system into the toilet area even though there are two cubicles. Please use the sanitising station before entering the toilet area and on leaving it as well as following standard hygiene procedures in the cubicle.
Off site sales….
We will also be operating for off sales of our beer. A separate entrance and serving point will be in operation for this service with all social distancing guidance adhered to.
- Approach the entrance to the site and follow the markings and queuing markings for the off licence sales.
- Approach the counter and remain 2m from it. Your order will be placed on the counter alongside the car reader for your contactless payment and the member of staff will step back.
- Please make your payment, retrieve your beer and follow the markings to leave the site immediately.
From all of us at Almasty Brewing Co, thank-you for your support and cooperation.